I finally got myself to fix some more bugs and add a couple of new things into the HemingwayEx WordPress theme. I received a few suggestions on features that could be added and after thinking about it a bit, I add some more things to this theme. This will (99.99%) be the last update of this theme coming out on my website. I have been intermittently updating this theme over the last year & a half and now I feel it’s time to move onto something else.
This update includes the following changes:
- A new CSS with Black, Blue and Gray colors.
- Added support for Paginating the homepage
- Added WP Gravatar API into the comments. You can turn it on/off using WP->Settings->Discussion page.
- Updated the theme to start using js included in WP itself.
- Removed support for Hemingway blocks. Now, this theme only works with Widgets.
- Fixed a few bugs reported by Thomas regarding the search page.
To get the theme go on over to the HemingwayEx download page.
It’s been a lot of fun working on this theme and I thank everyone who has used this theme and written to me about it.